𝗕𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗳𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗶𝗹:
- Helps to make beards feel and look ravishing.
- Helps to moisturise and nourish beard/skin.
- Helps to prevents beardruff and itchiness.
- Helps to relieve irritation.
- Helps to stimulate natural growth by providing beard with the fuel it needs. Fast-acting and highly effective.
- 100 % natural ingredients.
Vtessia beard oil key Ingredients does:
Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in vitamin E, potassium, zinc, protein and reducing inflammation. Sweet almond oil has excellent nourishing and moisturizing properties.
Argan oil: Argan oil is a known antioxidant and provides sun protection; it can also prevent sebum production to stop pimples under the beard.
Ginger oil: Ginger oil has a warm, fresh, fiery and woody-spicy aroma.
Blackseed oil: can help to nourish and strengthen follicles to promote healthy hair growth. What's more, this oil can help to condition dry and brittle hair which is often difficult to maintain.
Moringa oil: renowned for its ability to deliver moisture straight to the scalp, which helps to prevent dryness and deeply nourish beard from the scalp.
Prickly pear oil : helps to fight against dandruff, making it a prime oil for dry and brittle beards. Providing exemplary conditioning and protection for beards.
Broccoli oil: This oil is high in Omega 6 and 9 fatty acid that helps to soften beard and give a glossy shine. Furthermore, broccoli seed oil is easily absorbed, it doesn't clog pores and works to lock-in moisture to keep the beard hydrated.
Cedarwood oil, Rosemary oil, Hemp seed oil, Rice bran oil.
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗩𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗼𝗶𝗹:
Our Beard Oil couldn't be more easy to use.
- Simply put three to five drops of the beard oil in the palms of your hands and massage it into your entire beard in a downward motion
- Make sure to work it through your entire beard
- If your beard is long or thick, use a comb to make sure the beard oil gets evenly distributed